A personal loan can help solve short-term financial requirements in the most effective and quick manner. With minimum paperwork and basic information, you can have your loan approved in no time. We offer personal loans ranging from ₹1000 – ₹5,00,000, at the convenient interest rates, according to your eligibility for a personal loan.
Personal loan eligibility is a set of criteria that you must be aware of in order to apply for a personal loan. Like any other financial institution or lender, we too have our own personal loan eligibility criteria, which are very basic in nature and you would be advised to understand them well before applying.
- Indian Citizenship: We do not process loans to any individual who is not a recognized citizen of India. Therefore, proof of nationality and address is required at the time of applying for the said loan.
- Minimum Age Limit: An applicant must be at least 18 years old to avail a personal loan.
- Nature of Employment: To apply for a loan, you must be a salaried employee.
- Income: Your monthly salary must exceed a minimum of ₹15,000 to avail a personal loan. Salary slips from the past 3 months and bank statements to establish the same will be required. The higher your income is, and more stable your job is, the greater are chances of your application being approved.
- NetBanking Access: Since we provide instant loans using online transfers, it is imperative for the applicant to have access to net banking with their salaried bank account.
- Good Credit History: A good credit score is an important factor in establishing better credit history. If your repayment ability is healthy, according to your financial profile, your chances of loan approval and provision of beneficial interest rates also increase. However, existing claims on your income and other loan obligations reduce the chances of your loan application’s approval.