6 Amazing Road Trips to take in 2018 in India with the StashFin VISA Card
In India, diversity is not limited to religion, cast, or language as it manifests itself in the wide variety of landscapes too. If you truly wish to unravel the seamless beauty of Indian landscape, then road trips are the best way. From east to west and north to south, there are plenty of destinations that can make your road trip exciting and adventurous.
Here is a list of top 6 road trips that you should take in 2018:
1. Delhi to Leh: This is one road trip that is on every rider’s wish list. The trip is not only challenging but also full of picturesque sceneries of the Himalayan valley. The beautiful variations in the scenery and weather make the road trip from Delhi to Leh a rider’s paradise.
2. Chennai to Pondicherry: Hands down, this is one of the most beautiful road trips that one can take. The Bay of Bengal accompanies you throughout the journey. You will end up appreciating the myriad colours and reflections of the bright sun throughout the day.
3. Guwahati to Tawang: The 521-kilometre ride from Guwahati to Tawang is full of pristine beauty of the North East of India. Although the roads are tough and difficult to drive on, the stunning backdrop makes the ride worthwhile.
4. Bangalore to Bandipur Forest: Your wish list cannot end without mentioning this excellent road trip. The mesmerizing ride through the Bandipur National Park will make you fall in love with nature again. You can easily spot a wildlife crossing the road.
5. Kutch to Mumbai: A road trip from Gujarat’s cultural hub “Kutch” to the city that never sleeps, ”Mumbai,” should be a must on your list of road trips. The transition from the ruins of the Harappa civilisation to the bubbly city is worth the drive and experience.
6. Jaipur to Jaisalmer: You can explore the vibrant Rajasthan on your road trip from Jaipur to Jaisalmer. Your journey begins in the Pink City, and then you move to the City of Lakes “Udaipur.” Relish the gorgeous view of Lake Pichola with a backdrop of Aravalli Hills while you soak in the splendid beauty of Jaisalmer.
We hope you would have already chalked out a plan for these fantastic road trips. Or, is the lack of funds stopping you from realising your dream? If finance is a hurdle, then we have a perfect solution for road trip lovers.
Our VISA-powered StashFin Line of credit card will help you tick your road trips off your bucket list. This card is a hybrid card, i.e., credit cum debit card. You can use it to make online as well as offline payments. Also, you can swipe it at any POS terminal.
The StashFin Visa card comes with various benefits like no annual fees and competitive interest rate. The EMI is calculated only on the amount you have availed. So do not procrastinate any longer, and use the StashFin VISA card to live your dreams of an adventurous road trip.