5 Exhilarating Road Trips in Goa with the StashFin VISA Card
Goa is one of the best holiday destinations in India that offers stunning beaches and perfect party destinations to everyone. Apart from a host of beaches and a life inundated by late-night parties, Goa also offers excellent road trips to nearby places. And if you are the one who likes to bust the monotony of life by taking the roads less traveled, then you are in for the best time of your life.
Here is a list of 5 most exhilarating road trips in Goa that will make your holidays remarkable:
1. Island of Diwar and Chorao: You will rarely find the Island of Diwar and Chorao marked as a tourist destination of India. But it is worth a road trip. You can reach this beautiful island through ferry at Ribandar. From Ribandar you can either drive or pedal through the quaint village of Diwar while soaking in the beautiful sights. Also, enjoy bird watching in the Chorao island before you take a ferry back to Panaji.
2. Parra: Parra is a village situated in North Goa. Famous for sweet, red watermelons and imitation jewelry, Parra is worth a visit on wheels. Once in Parra, you must see St. Anne and Lake Ganesh Tollem. For feni lovers, there are two taverns—Vintage Moti Bar and Simao—famous for serving feni.
3. Dudhsagar Falls: Located at an altitude of around 600 meters, Dudhsagar Falls is one place, which should be on your to-visit list. The journey to Dudhsagar Falls is mesmerizing. The stunning backdrop will make you fall in love with the place. Once you reach the entry point, you can either opt to trek to the falls or rent a jeep. You can even enjoy a train ride to the falls.
4. Cabo De Rama Fort: The Cabo De Rama Fort is 26 kilometers away from Margao. This fort was built by a Hindu ruler, who was later captured by the Portuguese. Originally this fort was used as a jail. You can enjoy the spectacular view of the Arabian Sea here at dusk and dawn.
5. Ashwem Beach: The Ashwem beach is 30 kilometers from Panaji. It’s a perfect place if you are looking for privacy and want to spend some quiet and quality time with your friends and family. You can enjoy the local cuisine at several local restaurants situated here. If you happen to visit Ashwem any time between September and February, you can also enjoy the sight of Olive Ridley Turtles.
Are finances keeping you from planning a trip to Goa? We, at StashFin, work hard to let you realize your travel dreams. Our StashFin VISA card is your perfect travel partner. You can make your reservations online using your StashFin card. You can also withdraw cash from any ATM at absolutely no extra cost. You can relish your favorite cuisine at any restaurant or go shopping using your card.
There is no annual fee levied on your StashFin Line of credit card. The interest rates are very competitive and can be lowered depending upon your credit score. So, apply for your StashFin VISA card today and enjoy a getaway away from Goa.